it comes to Oriental Rug cleaning in NJ, we fully
understand that there is alot of average carpet cleaners (not professional rug cleaners) competing
for your business.
Oriental Rugs, Persian Rug, and all other types of area rug cleaning information:
Area Rugs are made differently from wall to wall carpetand these rugs need specail attention when being cleaned.Please read further for more infomaton, or call 1-800-253-2669
These rugs add a very classy comfort and distinction to any home, but just like wall to wall carpets, your area rug can take a lot of punishment and constant foot traffic, spills, dirt, sand and soil, as well as other materials and contaminates.
Call on PowerPRo Rug Cleaning, the area rug cleaning specialists, to thoroughly clean and protect all your area rugs.
Our staff and skilled technicians use state of the art procedures and superior rug cleaning techniques to assure you that your area rugs are being properly cleaned and cared for in a delicate manner.
We treat each area rug with individualized attention and care. We are specialist in how to determine the best cleaning technique and method to suit your rug's particular dyes, fibers and weaves and construction.
First we start by sending your area rugs through a dusting machine. This is very effective in removing deep down soil than just regular vacuuming. Then, area rugs are pre-soaked, then washed and allowed to dry evenly in a regulated air environment.
We only employ skilled and properly trained technicians for the most advanced technology to deep clean and revitalize your area rugs, making it once again a wonderful mix of color & texture and a source of pride. And we have a 100% Money Back Guarantee!
Here's a closer look at how it's done:
• The Pre-Inspection - We first examine the condition of each and every rug, looking for signs of fading, discoloration, stains, wear, pre-existing damage, color instability and odors. We assess the cleanability of each rug and the appropriate cleaning process that must be used.
• Dusting – Then we remove all the dust and microscopic particles lying deep within the rug, using compressed air and special tools. This step is often referred to as "air washing" or "dusting", and is far more effective than simply vacuuming or beating.
• Pre-Treatment – Spills and Spots and stains are pre-treated using the most advanced spotting techniques.
• Pre-Cleaning - Sites of heavy traffic and soiling are pre-cleaned. Note: discoloration caused by wear, fading, or chemical reaction may not reversible.)
• Dissolving and extracting ground-in soil.
• Rinsing in order to remove deeper soil and cleaning residue, restoring natural textures.
• Restorative grooming with special grooming tools. Please Note: fiber wear or distortion is not reversible.
• Drying - Rugs are evenly dried in a climate controlled drying area. Takes less than 24 hours.
• Washing - We submerge the rug in a special bath in order to assure complete cleaning. Underwater compressed air treatment is applied to provide gentle Jacuzzi like agitation.
• Decontamination Bath - In order to treat odor and contamination sources such as urine, mold, mildew, or insect infestation.
• Rinsing - To completely flush away of soils and cleaning agents.
• Final Inspection. Lastly we will conduct a meticulous inspection of your area rug. If needed, we will repeat any of the above steps until your rug is as clean and beautiful looking We make no compromises on the final result. Will give it 100% - 100% of the time
We care about quality and our good reputation and it shows!
We also offer special cleaning services for restoration of valuable rugs, using special equipment and restorative chemical treatments. Please call for more information.
Our Area rug cleaning specialties include:
• Antique rugs
• Spot and stain removal
• Specialty rugs (all fibers and weaves-even delicate rugs)
• Custom-fit padding
• Mildew control
• Dry cleaning
• Water Damage Restoration
• Pet Urine
• Pet Stains
We guarantee you complete satisfaction 100%, so we invite you to contact us and get a free estimate.
Oriental rug cleaning
We completely understand the precious nature of your oriental rugs. Oriental rugs are your prized possessions that are a source of extraordinary beauty in your home. They can even appreciate in value, as is the case for some magnificent handmade masterpieces.
PowerPRo Rug Cleaning specializes in oriental rug cleaning, including: Persian, Afghani, Pakistani, Chinese, Indian, Antique and hand-made oriental rugs.
You will be completely thrilled with the results of our strong yet gentle procedure for safely and thoroughly cleaning all your Oriental area rugs.